US Sales Tax
The tax applied on the final sale of a product or service in the US is called Sales Tax. Unlike VAT or GST, sales tax is not a flat rate that is applied to your invoices across the board; it differs from state to state and product to product, not to mention the ten thousand plus taxing jurisdictions in the US you might be obligated to remit tax to.
Over the years we have achieved immense experience in offering services relating to Sales Tax/VAT in the USA and other countries’ regions. With the help of experienced professionals, we provide these services to our clients in a cost-effective & personalized manner.
Services mainly include the following
1. Registration with respective authority and obtaining necessary Registration Number.
2. Procedural Compliance by way of computing Sale Tax liability, E-filing VAT/CST returns, routine correspondence with government authorities.
3. Issue of necessary forms & Certification.
4. Assessments and appeals/representing assesses before Sales Tax authorities at various level
- A value-added tax, or VAT, is added to a product at every point on the supply chain where value is added.
- Advocates of VATs claim that they raise government revenues without punishing success or wealth, while critics say that VATs place an increased economic strain on lower-income taxpayers and bureaucratic burdens on businesses.
- Although many industrialized countries have value-added taxation, the U.S. is not one of them.
Why do you need TaxAccountPro Services?
Time Benefit – Allows to plan round the clock operations.
Cost Benefit – Lower cost of operations by 40%.
Staff Benefit – Right Level staff for different requirements.
Business Benefit – Save on Infrastructure and Technology for outsourced staff.
If you need a fast, accurate tax professional to prepare your tax return this year give us a call today or fill out the contact form below.