Accounting & Book-Keeping
Outsourcing bookkeeping service has become a new norm of handling the books of accounts. The reason being in house Bookkeeping not only takes an ample amount of time but also is a tiresome activity. Especially for small or medium scale business, it takes space, time and costs that may better put in use for other business purposes.
Availing Bookkeeping Services in USA can ease the task to a large extend and allow the businesses owners to concentrate on their core competency and strategies. The online bookkeepers in USA can take up the efforts of maintaining your books, giving you ample of time to diversify your thoughts on innovation of your business. It should not be forgotten that keeping books updated is an important aspect of business as:
– It enables you to retrieve data or information on transactions easily
– It gives a clear picture of your organization to the outside world
- Regardless of the size of a business, accounting is a necessary function for decision making, cost planning, and measurement of economic performance measurement.
- A bookkeeper can handle basic accounting needs, but a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) should be utilized for larger or more advanced accounting tasks.
- Two important types of accounting for businesses are managerial accounting and cost accounting. Managerial accounting helps management teams make business decisions, while cost accounting helps business owners decide how much a product should cost.
- Professional accountants follow a set of standards known as the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) when preparing financial statements.
Requirements for Accounting & Bookkeeping
In most cases, accountants use generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP) when preparing financial statements in the U.S. GAAP is a set of standards and principles designed to improve the comparability and consistency of financial reporting across industries. Its standards are based on double-entry accounting, a method in which every accounting transaction is entered as both a debit and credit in two separate general ledger accounts that will roll up into the balance sheet and income statement.
Here’s what TaxAccountPro do for you
1) Bank & Credit Card Reconciliation
2) PayPal Accounts Reconciliation
3) Preparation of Income Statement, Balance Sheet & Cash Flow
4) Accounts Receivable / Payable
5) Mis Operational Summary
6) Comparative Financial Statements With Prior Years
7) Preparing Financial Statements
Benefits of Outsourcing Accounting and Bookkeeping
1) Cost-Saving Accounting Services
2) Eliminate Time and Costs of Hiring Processes
3) Expert Accountants and Bookkeepers
4) Meeting Compliance Requirements.
Why do you need TaxAccountPro Services?
Time Benefit – Allows to plan round the clock operations.
Cost Benefit – Lower cost of operations by 40%.
Staff Benefit – Right Level staff for different requirements.
Business Benefit – Save on Infrastructure and Technology for outsourced staff.
If you need a fast, accurate tax professional to prepare your tax return this year give us a call today or fill out the contact form below.